• Starting with £7.50 per hour (with the possibility of permanent position with higher pay + service charge)
• Holiday pay
• 40 h / week on rota basis
The most prestigious 5* Hotels in Central and West London area, with great opportunity of getting permanent roles and move up on the career ladder.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Current / previous experience in the departments mentioned.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
• Have a passion for customer service, keen interests and skills in food and beverages servicing.
• Hard-working, confident and bubbly personality.
• Full black uniform needed.
• Provide assistance to banquet managers in the serving of guests during banquet functions to ensure positive guest experience.
• Set up banquet room as requested by the supervisor to include glassware, serviceware, linen.
• Attend roll call meetings before events kick off in order to learn function particulars, including hotel and guest expectations.
• Greet and welcome guests and respond to their requests in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Serve the beverage and food in the appropriate order and in tune with the expectation of the supervisor so as to ensure consistency throughout the banquet.
• Quickly remove dishes as guests finish each meal at the end of each meal or function.
• Abide by all corporate act, laws and requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
• Replenish beverages when necessary, and check with guests to make sure they are satisfied.
• After the banquet, reset banquet room in accordance with the supervisor’s specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for other functions.