• Recruitment of temporary workers.
• Essential knowledge and experience operating within the Warehouse and Transport sectors.
• Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example, newspapers, websites, magazines;
• Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates.
• Providing out of hours service for the client on rotating basis.
• Daily bookings as per the client’s needs and daily check-ins.
• Registering new candidates making sure all necessary documents are checked and copied, 100% audit compliance.
• Managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
• Requesting references.
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question; conducting inductions.
• Assisting with payroll processes, answering workers’ pay queries.
• Providing support and advice to agency workers.
• Must have good written and verbal English skills
• Holds driving licence
• Is driven and committed
• Must have great people skills
• Experienced in customer service