We are looking for professional coach drivers (D) with full CPC to work for a multi-national public transport company. We have a new position (self-employed) which will include 5-6 days per week between Monday and Sunday.
Your role will involve ferrying members of the public to and from major London Underground stations and Airports.
Suitable candidates must:
– Have a valid PCV (D) license
– Have full CPC
– Have a digital tacho card (preferred for Coach Drivers, but not essential)
– Previous experience in driving Coaches and Buses
– Excellent customer service skills
– Have no more than 6 points on driving license (No DRs, CDs and TT99)
Earnings: from £11.00/hour plus bonus depending on experience
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed. Please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.